HEALTHCARE IN AFRICA, Future approaches to funding, partnerships and access (March 6th – 7th 2012)
The Westin, Cape Town
Organised by Economist Conferences’, Healthcare in Africa summit will confront the major health challenges facing the continent. You’ll be able to engage in genuine dialogue and discover practical solutions with a high-level group of influential healthcare stakeholders...
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tedros Adhanom, Minister of Health, Ethiopia
- Joseph M. Kasonde, Minister of Health, Zambia
- Malebona Precious Matsoso, Director General, National Department of Health, South Africa
- Placido Cardoso, Director General, West African Health Organization
- Rifat Atun, Director of Strategy, Performance and Evaluation Cluster, The Global Fund
- Kgosi Letlape, President, African Medical Association
For the full speaker line-up visit www.economistconferences.com...
All the versions of this article: